Team Building on the River
Increases Collaboration, Improves Communication & Encourages Creativity
Discover why Kokopelli Rafting Adventures is Consistently Rated
Santa Fe’s #1 Outdoor Activity on TripAdvisor
A day riding the rapids is nothing short of exhilarating! The sun, the splash, the endorphins, the laughter, the fresh mountain air and surrounding beauty, will all add up to an experience your group will never forget. The high-fives, big grins, the thrill of success on a wild river, and the feeling of ‘WE made it!’ are all signs of an unforgettable day of team building with Kokopelli Rafting Adventures. We know the secret to making this happen. We do it every day!
You want to look back at the end of a successful day of team building and think “Wow! That worked out really well!” But getting to that proud moment can be challenging.
- Organizing group activities for a lot of people is not easy, and numbers often change
- Logistics of travel and anticipating supplies require extra planning
- Finding a trusted team-building company in Santa Fe, Albuquerque or Taos to help you meet your team’s goals, might seem daunting as well.
(Insider Tip: Not all rafting companies are created equally, and price can be a misleading comparison. KEEP READING to learn more!)
When you invest in team building activities, you want the peace of mind knowing everyone is going to be SAFE, have FUN, and be in the company of competent river rafting PROFESSIONALS!
How can you know that the company you select is equipped to handle your group (no matter the size), without sacrificing quality or exposing you to greater liability?
Here are some things you should consider before selecting a rafting company.
You should expect…
- State-of-the-art equipment to ensure safety; old faded life jackets speak volumes about the company’s approach to raft and vehicle maintenance.
- Durable whitewater helmets for everyone on whitewater; “high water” or “low water” is no excuse to skimp on safety equipment.
- Guides that are knowledgeable, trained to the highest standards, and equipped to handle lots of people, with various needs.
- Flexibility to customize your trip to meet your team building needs.
- A flexible cancellation policy. We understand life happens, that’s why we provide you with a transparent, easy to understand, no fine print, reasonable cancellation policy. We also won’t lock you into a contract months in advance, or prohibit you from making substitutions on your trip.
At Kokopelli Rafting Adventures, we work hard to to make sure your group enjoys a day building camaraderie while rafting together. Our goal is to make your team building trip the best, safest, easiest, and most rewarding activity you’ll find in New Mexico!
Trusted by the following brands!
When looking for an unforgettable team building activity for your group in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, or Taos look no further than Kokopelli Rafting Adventures.
When you invest in something as important as your business, your team, or your employees, you want an experience that is unique, not a cookie-cutter rafting trip with boatloads of other people. You want focused results and a high return on investment. You want to see your people smiling, connecting, laughing, working together, celebrating, learning, even leading, enjoying themselves, feeling successful, and making memories that will come up in the break room for years to come!
Scientific research supports that when we feel good, hormones such as endorphins, adrenaline, dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin among others are flowing through our bodies. The results are that we’re happy, we’re connected, we’re having fun, and we know we’re alive!
Our guests consistently relate how their shared experience with their teammates on the river was exhilarating, fun, and will bring back positive memories for years to come.
Kokopelli Rafting Adventures unique approach to leading groups down the river makes these amazing results seem easy, and even predictable.
Here’s what we do to ensure your team building activity is the best, safest, and most satisfying river adventure ever!
- We only use Type 5 “high-flotation” life-jackets with 25 lbs of flotation. The whitewater industry standard is Type 3 with 16 lbs of flotation. We replace our life jackets every 3 years to maintain the highest quality.
- We’ve been industry leaders on river rafting safety for decades. Kokopelli was the first rafting company to require helmets on class III whitewater in New Mexico back in 1996, and has been setting trends ever since. To this day, there’s only a handful of companies who offer helmets. At Kokopelli, providing helmets on whitewater for your corporate or executive team building adventure is simply the right thing to do.
- In the past, Kokopelli Rafting has also operated in Colorado, which has the highest river guide standards in the country. We’ve always trained our guides to meet these higher standards. Our rookie training is 80+ hours over a period of 8 days.
- As a result of our company’s higher standards, we consistently attract (and retain) only the best river professionals who’ve worked hard to be a part of our team, refined their rafting and leadership skills, and value our approach to safety, and relentless commitment to excellence.
- We offer you a choice of two cancellation policies so you can choose the best, most flexible, and customer-friendly terms that work best for your group or team.
We are consistently #1 because we customize our team bonding activities to YOU, and your team’s experience! We want your team to have the best day on the river. You get to enjoy the camaraderie and leave the details to us.
When you decide to invest in your people through team building activities, you want to make sure everything runs smoothly, you accomplish your goals, and everyone has a great time! You want to partner with a company that understands all the factors – the risk, the changing numbers, the importance of safety, and all the many many details. We’ll make this a day your team won’t forget!
That’s why Kokopelli Rafting Adventures is consistently ranked #1 with teams and corporate work groups in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos and beyond, for an unforgettable team building experience.
We care about your safety:
- Our guides are trained to exceed US river guide standards (We require 8 days of safety training vs. the 4 days required in New Mexico)
- We regularly replace our equipment to ensure it exceeds safety standards
- We require helmets for all participants
We care about your satisfaction:
- We offer the most flexible cancellation policy in New Mexico (because life happens)
- We take care of logistics like transportation, departure times, and snacks and meals
- Our guides set you up to feel comfortable and empowered, because they carry themselves with the utmost professionalism
We care that your stated goals are met:
- Build your team up with an unforgettable shared experience that will both challenge and encourage
- Your team will enjoy learning about the folklore, geological wonders, and history behind the rapid names
- Knowing an investment in your team will build loyalty, trust, and better communication in the long run
Give your team a day they’ll never forget! Spend a day with Kokopelli Rafting Adventures.